How to Create a Windows10 Repair Disk
You will need this repair disk to boot a corrupted pc and restore the
image you created.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on File History.
- At the bottom of the left pane, click on System Image Backup.
- The System Image Backup utility will open.
- Click on Create a system repair disc..
- Select CD/DVD drive to creae the repair disc.
- Click the Create Disk button.
- When Repair Disk has been created,
Label it as Windors10 repair disk and store in a safe place.