How to Start Windows10 with the Windows10 Administrator Account Login.
By default, the Windows10 Administrator Account is not active.
To use it, you must first activate it and also for security
give it a secure password.
- Right Click the Windows10 start icon. Click the Command Prompt (admin)
and wait for the results to be displayed.
- If you do not see the Command Prompt (admin)
then right click on the Command Prompt and select run as administrator.
- Type the command: net user to display a list of all user accounts on the system. You should see Administrator listed as one of the accounts.
- To activate the inactive administrator account, type the command: net user administrator /active:yes
- Windows returns The command completed successfully if the operation was successful.
Change the password of the Administrator account.
- In the CMD command line type: net user administrator *
- Windows returns Type the password for administrator:
- Type a password for the administrator account.
- You will be asked to re-enter the password.
- Use a secure password that you can remember.
The Administrator user account is now active.
To disable the Administrator account at any time, use the following command:
- From the CMD command prompt: type net user administrator /active:no